We are spiritual beings having a human experience…
When we are out of alignment with our True Self we experience conflict and difficulties. Working with a metaphysical practitioner can help you to:
- Change your life from the inside out using spiritual principles and psychological techniques
- Tackle the problems in your life at the level of the soul, the deepest and wisest part of your being
- Transform limiting beliefs that hold you back
- Acquire new understandings that restore harmony
- Add a range of useful techniques and practices to your ‘tool kit’ for enlightened daily living
£55 a session
The first session lasts for approximately an hour and a half
All subsequent sessions last for an hour
I am happy to use FaceTime or Skype
You can lose yourself in weaving. But you can also find yourself…
Weaving can have a profoundly positive effect on our lives, it can:
- Promote emotional & spiritual well-being
- Bring about a positive mood
- Help us slow down and ground
- Assist relaxation
- Help access the deepest and wisest part of our being
- Be a medium through which we express our creativity
I offer ‘Studio Days’ for individuals interested in weaving as self-discovery.
Soulweaving – The art & craft of transformation
Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world.
Today I am wise, so I am changing myself – Rumi
Weaving is magical, can be deceptively simple, very relaxing and totally absorbing! The physical act of weaving is like a meditation in which we can surrender our sense of time and place and allow the threads to lead us…
Sometimes we come to the loom with a story in mind to be explored. At other times we arrive neutral and open, willing to let things just happen.
Quietly observing our thoughts, feelings, sensations from this space the threads choose us, a pattern emerges. The beauty and richness of the colours and textures of the yarns inspire us. Allow the feelings you have when you look at certain colours to lead you. Let your fingers wander over the many textures, and be led where they take you. Recognise the connection between your spirit and the spirit of the threads. Which ones lift you, excite you, confuse you, take you deep within yourself, repel you? Don’t reject the process – maybe today you need to work with the discordant, the dark, the overpowering. Through the medium of the loom you can access your stories and bring them into the material world to enrich or release.
Weaving can be a good place from which to undertake the inner journey of self-enquiry and transformation…